This event is now over and took place on Tue 17 Sep 2019
Immediate Placement and Loading Course: The Pro Arch concept with live surgery and hands-on training
This interactive course is designed for dental implant surgeons to be able to diagnose and provide an immediate functional and aesthetic tooth replacement with predictability. You will be able to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed highly aesthetic, functional and immediate tooth replacement. The hands on element will involve implant preparation with coDiagnostix surgical guides for a Pro Arch procedure.
Also featuring the introduction of the Pro Arch concept from start to fitting of a provisional prostheses on the same day, including all the lab stages. This course entitles you to 16 hours of verifiable CPD.
In association with:
I highly recommend this course to Prosthodontists who want to increase their implant experience and become familiar with the immediate loading concept and protocol.
- To become familiar with the history and principles of the Full Arch Immediate Loading concept
- To understand the principles of treatment planning a Full Arch Immediate Loading case
- To see and become familiar with the planning stages for a Full Arch Immediate Loading procedure
- To see the surgical placement and immediate loading of a single jaw
- To understand the use of CBCT in diagnosis and planning
- To see the use of guided surgery to aid implant placement
- To see the surgical and restorative stages for Full Arch Immediate Loading procedure
- This course incorporates hands-on learning and the theoretical side of implant placement with an opportunity to watch live surgery.
- Full Arch Immediate Loading concept and planning from initial consultation
- Live surgery of a Full Arch Immediate Loading case
- Hands-on implant placement on dummy models
- Access to laboratory technicians
- coDiagnostix planning and surgical guide ordering
Where and When
- Cambridge locations: Copley Meeting Rooms and Devonshire House Dental Laboratory
- Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th September 2019 from 9am -5pm
- 16 hours of verifiable CPD
- Lunch Provided
- Training by Devonshire House Dental Practice Specialist Prosthodontists Wail Girgis and Cyrus Nikkhah
- Cost £1,150 per person (No VAT)
Tuesday 17th September: Lecture Day
Copley Meeting Rooms, Cambridge
|9.00am - 9.15am||Registration|
|Full Arch Immediate Loading concept lecture|
CodiagnostiX Pro Arch planning
Wednesday 18th September: Surgery Day
Devonshire House Dental Laboratory, Cambridge
|9.00am||Pre Op Case Discussion|
|10.15am||Pro Arch surgery with live commentary|
|Observation of lab stages|
|Fit temporary bridge on patient|
|Hands on dummy implant placement on models|
|Questions and overview of day 2|
The course has given me a lot more confidence. I particularly liked the format of the course which allowed me to ask questions and get the answers that I needed. I would also like to praise the staff who I found helpful and considerate and I would definitely recommend this course.
I recently attended the Immediate loading implant course at Devonshire House Dental. I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Both the trainers were friendly and approachable. I learned a lot during the two days. I would highly recommend this course to any dentist who would like to gain further experience in this field and learn some "tricks" of the trade from two experienced teachers.