Richard is a Plastic Surgeon and a member of the Devonshire House team. As a Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Richard is in involved in a full range of reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery procedures including surgical and non-surgical aesthetic facial enhancements ranging from face lift surgery to discrete use of dermafillers and Botulinum Toxin.
After Medical School, Richard began his surgical training in Stoke Mandeville Hospital. He then moved to London for his general surgical training. During his Plastic Surgery training he undertook aesthetic and cosmetic fellowships, working with some of the leading cosmetic surgeons in the country. Richard took up a post as a Consultant in Plastic Surgery at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge in 2007 and also practices at both the Cambridge Nuffield and Spire Cambridge Lea hospitals.
Richard's treatments at Devonshire House include:
- Management of Facial Anomalies
- Treatment of Dynamic Wrinkles using Botulinum Toxin
- Treatment of Static Wrinkles using Filler Injections
- MBBS (Charing Cross & Westminster Medical School, London)
- MD (Research at University of London)
- FRCS (Eng)
- FRCS (Plast)
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Registered Specialist in Plastic Surgery
For further information visit Richard Price's website.